Sunday, March 13, 2005

Yesterday I went to see this seer who's in Guadalupe. Theresa Joy took me there along with her mom... and so our entire thesis group went there with our parents. I had my hands read and I could say that everything she had to say was true. I was very happy with the things she had to say. She said that I will be very rich. Money comes in fast and exists fast too since I am generous... (kuno) and then if I am to have a business, I should go alone since people will just take advantage daw of me... and then I'm very adventurous daw but I should avoid the deep parts of the sea because I will get cramps daw and possibly be the end of me. She said that I will have a very long life (contrary to what my friend told me of her seer) and then of course I asked about *ahem and then the seer said she's one very secretive girl.... nindot daw sa atubangan pero lain sa luyo.... I dunno how true it is, but the seer said she's a good girl... maybe not the right time lang daw because of parents. See!!! It's all so true.

This morning, I had my palm up for "sumpa". She used alligator's teeth on holy oil and then performed a ritual of marks on my hand... then calamansi was placed on top of the marks. It was meant to erase the omens and bad luck in my palms. I hope my life will be better after this. She showed me several miraculous pictures and her different clients whom she's helped. Of all the seers I've gone, shes the most accurate yet. And one thing I like about her is that she takes good care of you and her powers are rooted in Chritian prayers... unlike some seers who use black magic.

No comments: