Monday, April 25, 2005

Graduate na jud!!!Finally!!!
I can already start a new chapter in my life... *sigh... Next please!


I will be documenting our whole project tomorrow so that it could be published in technical format in the internet. Hope someone gets to read it and perhaps appreciate it enough to grant me a masters scholarship. hehe.At 11:30 I will officially be accepting the job offer at Lexmark as a BIOS programmer. I can't wait to hear what the job really entails. I can't wait also to visit the office once more. I miss the friendly faces and the "home-y" atmosphere that I love so much. It's like one big happy family there.It's been more than a month now since our OJT contract with Lexmark expired. Now, I'd be in it for real.


I'm so happy jud! Things are falling into place. I hope everything else will in time. As I look forward to what's beyond, I look back at what we've been through. It was one big rollercoaster ride and we emerged staggering but victorious. There's a lot of healing to do, but one thing's for sure - we came out stronger. I'm glad it's all over and that there's a life ahead to face and experience with optimism. Thank you Lord for giving us the strength to overcome the storm.

No comments: