Thursday, June 07, 2007

Break Me O Lord

I just had to post this. I'm really hurting much for the choices I've made and the road that I've taken because of the compelling reasons I have that led to such decisions. I no longer know what I've become and must have learned to love myself with all that I am and all that I've got. I.

It's amazing how much life has broken me to pieces and I somehow emerge stronger yet cold, unfeeling and insensitive. I'm just confused how the Lord God permits this and continually breaks me to be stronger... and yet with each growing strength, I am broken over and over again to the ebbs of existence. So break me O Lord and make me not weary of it coz I am. Spare my clouded mind from the anxiety of what I'll become in the end of it all. I am not the keeper of the glue afterall.

No comments: