Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Night Safari in Singapura (Lion City)

Shot taken at Esplanade, Theaters on The Bay

This was day one of a lion's wanderings in the city where eating is the favorite past time. I had my "baptism" at Makansutra Gluttons Bay, a great place to savor what Lasang Singapura is all about. Satay, Roti Prata, Laksa, Otah, Bandung, Kachang, these are among a few of the unique tastes of Singapore. Wondering why I began my first blog in S'pore with a tale from the palate? Well, the food is what I like best in here. And since eating is their favorite past time, then I must say I am really having a great time here!

This upcoming weekend, I shall get back once more to my "tourist mode". It's been more than a month now and I have spent most of my time (well aside from eating) settling down, familiarizing myself with relatively small country/city, getting to know the way of life and the pace at which life runs in this cosmopolitan city. I am looking forward to seeing more places and tagging along my camera with me for photos to share to those I miss dearly.

Yes, I am doing well here. I will write soon to share more of my adventures.

I'll end this post with this new template I've created: something vibrant, inspiring, and somehow supportive of the prevalent drive to save Mother Earth; just like the clean slate I am starting off with. Someone once told me that 300K is too cheap a price to get a new life. Luckily, I got this one FREE by grace from up above.

No comments: