Monday, February 18, 2008

PASSING...

News came across the seas that my uncle's secretary passed away. She has stayed in the family business really long. I've known her since I was kindergarten. She'd arrange for me to be picked up by the driver and sometimes she helps arrange for many things like for our car to be fixed to my driver's license to knowing the whereabouts of my uncles and aunts who are working in the business. I have fond childhood memories of her especially those times when I visit the office for my lunch and when we all gathered for the company's parties. I remember reading the newspapers across her while she types her way through her typewriter. My deepest condolences to her family. Rest in peace, Brenda.

"Time is a precious and important people in our lives even more so. While people come ang go, those who've stuck with us through the good and the bad are for keeps."

No comments: