OverWorked
I guess it is an "employer's world" out there at this moment in time. Not only are there fewer vacancies, almost everyone is working more than one man's job. I'm doing overtime now because my boss, at 5:30PM, just told me that I have to download some files from Germany, burn the image to a CD, extract the files, append my files to it, then burn the appended image, install the software, and then test if the fixes from Germany works. All because my counterpart in Germany will be on sick leave whole of next week.
Could I have been told at least by 3PM? grrrrr...
Thankful for having a job still, but I so want to arrrgh! This sux!
2 comments:
Awww... I share your pain john. Going through the same hell the past months. Hayyy... these are the times that we probably need to remind ourselves to love our job. Repeat after me... i love my job. i love my job. i love my job. Did it sink in? Hahaha.
Woooppsss... I was logged on with my other google acct when i commented earlier. haha. Yeah... lack of sleep! I miss you john! I hope all is well.
Post a Comment