It's a new layout. For lack of design time and ideas, I opted for a simple minimalist look that fits the theme. Did this hurriedly in just one hour before I went to bed. Life's been at a standstill since last week, so I guess when things are at static, you don't put in much, so there's the black design and a simple array of colors that notes that I am still reminded of the colors some people bring to my life despite the frustrations that beset me. I've been really busy for the past 2 months, and suddenly the project stops for a lame reason or no reason at all... and to think I was the one asked to fund the whole thing. So I know how a host feels as when his party-filled house is suddenly dispersed by some KJ policeofficers... hehehe... forgive me for the analogy... it's all I could think of.
Hello Mickie, Leslie, Lisa, Vanessa and Gary. It's nice to know that some people still blog. Shocked kayo nung wala akong post for a long time noh?? hehehe. It's so UN-me, pero naging busy lang talaga. I'll post more often now, since my life is slowly keeping up to pace na naman.
Yesterday was a very nice day. Was so happy with friends playing bowling and just digging for food at Ayala. Was also happy, thanks to the company of a special someone. hehehe... Nothing in this world is as precious as a smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment