Today was a beautiful day. Today was proof that democracy still lives in this country... that Cebu is still a rather safe place to live... that Cebu can put up a wonderful show... sometimes even better than Manila's best... that our warm hospitality and beaches are definitely an aphrodisiac to our foreign guests.
This morning, I spent time watching Gloria's inaugural rites... on TV... from Quirino Grandstand to our Provincial Capitol. The Mercedes Limo with a single-plate-number of "1"... hehe... wish I had one like that too...*sigh
Today, I enjoyed watching Spiderman 2 with Leslie, Winnie, Diane, Rouselle and KenKen. The movie house was so full, we had to sit on the stairway. Les, thanks pala for the ticket! We had lots of fun afterwards, especially with the staff at Pizza Hut... I enjoyed every minute of it as we took to the last detail their Palm Card promo. Naughty Leslie! hahahaha! The funny part was how we ordered the pizzas at Pizza Hut and ended up eating them at the FoodCourt. We then had some desserts at Ice Monster. Manambok mi because of KENKEN!!! My significant other then treated me a bowl of Ice Monster's fruit toppings without me knowing until I was about to pay and then the cashier told me my dessert has already been paid. Nakakahiya, but I was smiling inside... It was one dessert I relished till the last piece of ice shaving... hahaha! Definitely tastes sweeter if it comes from the heart. hahaha! Next time, ako na naman mamangka, kay dili jud ni pwede nga ako lang malibrehan...
To my significant other... thank you for your constant thoughtfulness, sweetness and kindness! God bless you always! >o<
No comments:
Post a Comment