Monday, December 20, 2004
An update... finally!
Attended so many Christmas parties in the past two weeks. I had a lot of fun in our CompE Christmas Party at Casbah Sheesha Bar in Rivergate. The food was very bland but I enjoyed the company of my batchmates and I enjoyed watching them play in the games and dancing their heart out during the disco that followed afterwards. I didn't stay too long in the party venue since some of our friends wanted to have coffee. So we drove off to Bo's Banilad to have coffee and then went to Burger Joint (just beside Bo's) to have some burgers. Rodney dropped me off at home since we just live in the same village. It was one fun-filled night.
I also attended our Christmas Party at Lexmark which was held a day after our CompE party. We had it at the 11th floor of Keppel building. The food was great. We had LECHON! I enjoyed the games during the party. Our team won!!! hehehehe. We then had exchanging of gifts. Our party ended sometime 9PM. After the party, some of my officemates invited me to join in their "gimik". We went to Vudu to dance and then went to Wah for a drinking spree. hehehe. I just had clean fun with them. We enjoyed the conversation there and I got to know more about them. It was nice to know more about my officemates because I also got to let them know more about me and I also got to know more about myself.
Saturday, met up with Leslie at La Maison. Les, I'm glad that you're finally back here in Cebu. Nice to know that my friends (you and Walter) are now back in Cebu from your training. Manila is just so far away for friends to keep communicating. I'm glad that you're all back here. Thank you very much for that talk that we had with Joy and Walter. I appreciate you very much for your concerns and for the advices you've given to me and I'm happy that I have friends like you who still care and who put up with me in times like these. I know that things in my life will be better in the months to come and I'm also very much looking forward to it. I don't want to dwell long in this condition because I'm dead tired of it already and I know I'm strong enough to pick myself up and go on with my life. Don't worry, just as I've made you part of my dark moments, I will also likewise share with you, with greater intensity, the happiness and blessings that God will offer to me as the times will come along. That's a promise I will keep for the great debt of gratitude I owe to wonderful friends like you, Walter and Joy. This comes sincerely from my heart, domo arigato gozaimashita!
No comments:
Post a Comment