I'm now at a cafe near school. Still busy working with my thesis. This will all be over by Tuesday this week. Hope we get the grade we want. Defense will be the Tuesday after this one. Hope also nga mka graduate tawn mi. hehehe... Our panel chair is very strict. Never felt this insecure about grades. hehe
Anyway, I had fun yesterday. Took some time off thesis work. Went with Leslie to look at designs for bouquets. Found a nice one at Cascades. Will buy it tonight for tomorrow morning's surprise. hehe I'll be Mr. Detalya tonight with the florist. Hope she likes this one above all the rest.
As for yesterday, I enjoyed my time with Leslie and Rouselle. Was at Ayala helping them shop. Bought nothing and instead we were testing each other's taste for clothes, shoes, etc. After months of not doing shopping, I was rather unsure about my taste for things. Glad that I still had it and the tastes of my shopping buddies are still intact and still consistent. hehehe. We then watched "Let The Love Begin". Tagalog romance flick. =P Haven't watched a movie with her for a long time now. Tagalog flicks are very much part of the things we share in common. No matter what people have to say about them, no matter how they say it's baduy, I still am a person who has feelings, someone who needs to "belong". That's precisely the reason why we enjoy watching those movies. It creates an odd giddy feeling afterwards knowing what people may think of us watching those films. Honestly, I don't look down on Tagalog romance films, just the horror ones. hehe. I like Tagalog romance movies because the setting is very familiar to me. Unlike the Hollywood versions of it, I can relate with the setting such as jeepneys, places in Manila and most of all the faces of the actors are very much what I'd see as my kind... it's very Filipino and I am proud to be one. Though sometimes the scenes go overboard and unrealistic, but I enjoy the plot of the story. I feeel I am part of it. I feel that the movie speaks of me, my actions, my principles, my dreams are all in there. In short, it becomes a part of my life.
I certainly enjoyed my Saturday. Thanks to Leslie for all the happiness that she brings to my life. She knows I'm happiest when I'm around Rouselle and the best part is that she manages to know how I feel at those moments so she's my fairygodmother who makes it all happen on her own right before my eyes. Thanks so much Les. I hope that in time I could also be a "fairygodfather" hehe. Maybe in the near future when the guys I know could pass for what I'd like to introduce into your life.
Thanks again and I hope you enjoyed driving all the way home in her car. hehehe. Thanks and I still am having a hangover of yesterday's bliss. hehehe Till here. Have to go back to school to join my team. Till the next blog peeps. May there be more nice people in the world to make it the one spectacular happy ending movie that is LIFE.
No comments:
Post a Comment