It's one of those days that I'd like to call perfect!
As I blog this, I still haven't slept for 48 hours. And surely the last 24 hours were the highlights. I arrived home at 6AM Saturday morning from an overnight stay in the physics laboratory in USC. I finished the thesis project code and with that I feel very much secure with the outcome of my thesis. As I went home, took a warm glass of milk and tried to take a nap, but couldn't. Wandered around the house and met up with Leslie in Starbucks at about 5PM. Was expecting Rouselle to be there but she wasn't since Leslie wasn't able to reach her on her mobile.
Had a long chat with Leslie and then I asked her to accompany me to buy a gift for my friend Boogie. Bought a shirt for my friend at Penshoppe. Rouselle then txtd Leslie and we went back to Starbucks.
I enjoyed our talk at Starbucks. We spoke much about our childhood days and I'm glad that we all had wonderful chilhood memories to share. Was about to go to Rouselle' car when we got diverted to TimeZone. Danced the Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix with Rouselle. I didn't know she's fond of that game too. And so we danced and so many people were watching us... mostly passersby and then when I turned, I saw her Ahia with his GF.... YIKES! BIG YIKES! I missed a few dance steps due to the reaction I got. Neverhtless, I continued because the show must go on. Loved every minute of it. Never expected we shared this common interest.
I was hungry so we went to Jo's Chicken Inato at Salinas drive. Had a pork belly with buko juice. Leslie had a BBQ, while the rest just had buko juice and chicken skin.
Went back to Ayala to drop off Lolo. Leslie went with Lolo and I just sat in the passenger seat with Miss Driver. hehehe... peace! I wanted to disembark and join my friends at TimeZone, but Boogie called me and said they are at CITOM because Abigail's pickup got hit by a Civic. So I just asked Rouselle to drop me off at CITOM since it's just on her way home. While in her Vitara, I had a nice talk with her... just like those times when we were still together. Talked about her business plans and I've planned to incorporate our plans together someday. I then invited Rouselle to the Paolo Santos concert at Marriott for VDay. At first, she was reluctant since VDay falls on a MOnday and she's oftentimes tired by the end of a Monday of work. Magpa firing squad lang daw cya, but she later on considered the idea after quite a number of persuasions. She's just worried what her parents have to say about it, but she will ask permission daw. I'll just have to hope that they'd consent to this. I want to watch this concert and spend my first Valentine Day with her since the time I got to know her. Pray.
Leslie: Thank you very much for your help today. Never imagined you could be that helpful to me. Muchas Gracias! Don't worry about the tickets. It's all on me. I just hope she goes. If not, then I'll still go and you'll be my date. SERIOUSLY! Rouselle said she will be off from work at 7. She had concerns about parking. I plan to fetch her from work, but it's not final pa since I still have to wait for the decision of her rentz.... *sigh. Hirap talaga ng kalaban... hehehe... Anyway, I have plans to have dinner with her and if kuyug ka it's fine with me. Don't worry about expense. I'm the one inviting, so it's all on me. My way of thanking you too for believing so much in me. Thanks! Let's hope that she can come. If the Joel party is not so clear pa, I intend to have dinner at Marriott so that we won't be late for the concert. Concert starts at 9. Hope we can have the dinner and concert in one, but the concert will also do fine. Thanks again Les and today's been one very special day. tccic!
No comments:
Post a Comment