Thanks to all those who offered prayers. Your prayers are definitely helping. Today, we visited Physics lab and we can finally capture the images we needed. We're doing overhaul of our thesis and perhaps by tomorrow, we could already adjuct to the new system. It's a serious overhaul... (translated: sayang to tanan amo gi trabaho sauna!) But it's nice to note that we no longer are facing problems. I hope that after the transition to the new system, things will turn out well. I'm in high hopes now! I just want to finish this thesis, 'coz I wanna graduate already! Lexmark Recruitment exam will be tomorrow. I've studied really hard for it and I hope I'd get the job AFTER I graduate... that is IF I graduate. I think I will, so thanks once again for your prayers. May God continue to bless you for having so much faith in Him. Till here peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment