Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year to all!!! May 2005 shower in prosperity, warmth, joy and laughter to all of us! Let's make this year count!!! I see great things this year when March ends! I hope by then the greens come in rolling in a millionfold.

"Simple" wish list for 2005:
1. Start a business with a couple of friends as partners (no one got rich working for a company).
2. Have my own car... preferrably a Mercedes Benz Silver Arrow or a Ford Escape (something more "reachable") hehehe.
3. Buy a house and lot.
4. Have my bro design a house that we could call our own!
5. Have money to pay for a grand fireworks display for 2006 (since all I did was just look at the skies this 2005... hehehehe crisis!)
6. To change what can be changed and to accept what cannot be changed and to know the difference between the two. (isn't that what they call wisdom?)

Is it really simple? Not a bit, but it never hurt to dream big.... who knows diba?

No comments: