Saturday, January 08, 2005

Had fun last night with friends. Rouselle invited us to her birthday party at MoonCafe. I love the food and especially their drink named Secret. It gave me an idea that perhaps I should open a restaurant of that kind somewhere in Talamban. Plans plans and just plans... *sigh. We then headed off to Tops after dinner and the view there was breathtaking. It drizzled, but that didn't stop us from enjoying the view and enjoying each other's company. It felt good to be there with friends, especially the one who makes my heart skip a beat. Hahay... it would have been really nice to be there at Tops while we're still 'on'. Obviously, that's not the case, but still I was happy to be with her there. I don't know why I'm such a sucker for doing "heroic" deeds when a romantic opportunity is posed before me. My mind goes blank and I just do what my heart tells me to. Flowers for a girl in a romantic place, at a romantic moment but deep inside I know that the right feeling is just not there. lalalalalalala... *sigh, John. Thanks to those who helped me cherish that moment to its fullest. You know who you are.

Got to sit beside her on the edge overlooking the entire city... pointing to her the places she asked me to trace and she pointed out too where their new house will be and that it also has a view of the city. *sigh! If only my dad didn't sell our lot at Ma.Luisa, we too could have a house with that kind of a view. *sigh... enough na John 'coz you're fleeting too far from reality again. Till here na lang 'coz you still have to work on your thesis pa and that enough should make you disconnect! Till the next blog peeps.

No comments: