Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Walter had been planning a dispidida party for me all along. I thought that we were just gonna talk about business last night at Tongs... turns out all my friends were there. I was so shocked to see how many of my friends he has gathered. I was so happy to see all my friends together again before I will leave this Friday. Wow!!! Even minutes after my initial shock, my heart was still pumping fast because I still couldn't believe what I saw. Thank you very much Walter for planning the whole thing. Thanks also to those who went there and be part of it. You know who you are. God bless ninyong tanan. Email me lang if you need anything in the States or if there's something you've wanted to buy there all along. Just let me know. I wanna post more but my eyes are burning na. Slept very late last night (3AM) since we finished at Off Roads around 1AM+... and had to wake up early for work at Lexmark.

*sigh* I can't believe I'll be leaving soon. I know deeply that my heart will always be in this place I call home.

No comments: