COUNTing...
I'd like to start counting...counting the weekS and dayS till I can escape once more. Someone IMed me and asked, "when are you leaving? do you even like going? is it enjoyable?" Coming from her, I should think more before saying anything, but what the heck... I gave her some quick answer that my brain could muster in 10 milliseconds. And when I was about to close my eyes to end the day, it hit me and thought about it once more. I still go by my answer. YES. It's kind of a sad yes... sad because no one really likes leaving or being away. But it is a definite yes. It is my only escape. I get to do everything I want. I can have almost everything I want - good food, parks, landmarks, nice stuff to shop. I have my time and I can be in places where I can enjoy nature, take pictures of it, stay out all day and not have someone poke at me and say, "Let's go!" I can just play tennis with anyone in the park and have a nice talk afterwards. I can drive a bike in the open street go hunting for nice stuff in garage sales and just talking to some nice ol people.
I wonder why many would disagree with me in this. I like it there. I just keep wondering why almost everyone would just go there for the money.,, and if not for it then they absolutely won't. Am I missing something? Or maybe I'm just not having a good time here. It's boring. Really! I think 'coz this place is getting too small for comfort.
No comments:
Post a Comment