Thursday, May 17, 2007

SEVEN

We are a bunch of friends who started out as kids being classmates since kindergarten. And as years went by, new ones came in and left and then came back and left and came back. Basically, we met and had our own groups and then met again for other purposes. Most of us were really good friends with common interests and fields of expertise. We were groupmates in several projects, sleepless for those nights of filming our own rendition of Noli Me Tangere. And most of us had occupied the honor's class consistently year-to-year. Then college came and we were separated by opportunities, by interests and by land. 3 finished AdMU. 4 finished USC with I a blend of both.

It's quite an amazing story of how we all came to be. We simply just didn't know how it all started. Some would say playing Magic once more glued us back. Some would say job hunting did it. Some would say the Homecoming of 2005 did it. I'd say, I just hang out quite a lot at POD5 ever since I got back from KY and thus connected with the AdMU peeps.

I guess I've never written about them or made mention to any one of them here in my blog. So I thought, tonight, I'd like to pay tribute to the 6 of them who have made life very colorful for as long as I have known them. Next to my family, these are my most treasured gems.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I better be one of the seven ha. Wahahaha. Or else.