EVENTS
First of all, I want to greet Raine with a big warm HAPPY BIRTHDAY. >:D< This greeting goes halfway around the world to Vancouver via Blogger Express.
Next, my heartfelt congratulations to Joy and Dennis! Bells will be ringing this Sunday. Best wishes to them both for a happy married life together.
Bon voyage! to my dear friend and his family (you know who you are). Off to "Maple Leaf" land they will be in a week. Thank you for everything: all the good times, the constant confidence boost, the positive influence, the generosity and most of all the experience through the years. I feel fortunate and immensely blessed ever since day one (May 2, 2005). May our roads cross again. There are no goodbyes. Just See You Soon's.
Bon voyage! to my aunt Eya and Jaymes. Have a safe trip back to Sydney! I now have Jaymes' YM so we can keep in touch more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment