INNOVATION CONSULTING
Do I even know the meaning of these 2 words?
Well it involves thinking in new ways. I'd congruently say, doing new things with a lateral perspective. And to start with, I'm doing something new tomorrow, something I've never ever done before (also never even thought of doing)... feign sick, to try something new, to actually be paid to think in new ways.
I think this either could be due to a lack of or excess of sleep. I can't tell when I'm dreaming or I'm actually in the real world. Is there really such a thing? How come this never came out in my psyc classes, or even my I.E. electives.
This blog post is getting to have too much of the words "think" and "new". I think (there it is again) I should now go to sleep... or am I? I think this new (there it is again) role fits me. I've always wondered about the reason as to why I, more often than not, overanalyze things (or so do people think I do). It must have been some subconscious clue that led me to this. Nonetheless, this is definitely a novelty that shall keep me euphoric in the days to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment