Wednesday, September 10, 2008

(Writing) In Between The Lines

All I hear now is silence. And I shall now relish in its beauty for just this one special moment - a moment of freedom, a space in time that is in my keeping. I hear no phones ringing, no tip-tapping keyboards, no voices telling me what to do. The flesh is in its euphoric state, free from the pressures of stress borne by a bustling day at the workplace. The heart beats with the mind's pulse, and they are both in a different dimension, united at last with a common mission to solve the puzzle together; a puzzle that never seems to run out of pieces.

The heart once spoke of Gratitude, Kindness and Love. It always has and forever will be. The mind has always been troubled, scheming, planning, analyzing and executing every precise detail to architect the massive project that is the life in the years to come. Now they share one aim: to search for the cure to this vicious cycle where Gratitude weeps when seeking more and more out of life proves meaningless, and conversely when seeking for Meaning and for :ove, there is no Gratitude and the jaws of life bites deeply leaving scars called Lessons on Reality. And so what joins both heart and mind is the realization that I need to gear my eforts into serving my sole purpose in life.

Today, I know, as with anyone else, that it is somebody for someone. Where I am now is a calling to pave the way for a whole new world, something far greater than any other story, for it is OUR story. I shall bless everyday for every drop of sand in the hourglass of time is one significant block to build our future. And though I toil with every drop of blood, sweat and tears, I know that it shall not be in vain. For the music from an angel's lyre is the elixir that breathes life into my very soul.

I am here and you are there. Here I am writing this and there you are reading what my heart is telling yours. My soul belongs right here, right now, and yours still wandering, finding its way, and maybe in Fear's keeping. I am where I am for a purpose, a "sub" purpose to the one true purpose that is You.

No comments: