"SuperHero" for A Day
Yesterday marked 1 month since a new career path began for me. It aint easy to forego a career in consultancy especially that I find myself as more of an extrovert rather than one who can stare indefinitely at words such as typedef, malloc, atoi, etc. And to confirm that this is not some dream, my career nearly zapped me lifeless yesterday. Talk about not having had dinner yet as late as 11PM, in a freezing room with 2 extremely workaholic ladies who are as much, much older than me as they are single. I would not want to end up like that. Was it by choice? Not my business.
So no Yahoo Mail, no GMail, no Meebo, no blog, no nothing for me as I was flat out tired to even push the power button of my PC. THAT TIRED! I swear this will be the first and last. This cannot be a habit because one can become two and next thing you know, you aren't already aware as to how much you have "sold" your time on Earth for $$$ and more $$$. Wait a minute, there's even no OT pay! :o
Having a good and challenging start is one thing, but too much of it at the onset can lead to an irrevocable decision where someone discretely receives a letter on an envelope and a 30-day countdown ensues. Need I say more?
No comments:
Post a Comment