HOUSE
It's about the doctor, not about real estate.
I just got a copy of House M.D. all 4 seasons of it from my coworker. So apart from Heroes and Prison Break, I'm adding this to my list of TV series to watch in my spare time. I'm a frustrated doctor so this is definitely something that will interest me. I watched 4 episodes of season 1 tonight and I just liked their brainstorming sessions - "differential diagnosis".
Imagine all those possible diagnosis for a given set of symptoms. And no two diagnosis can exist based on the same set of symptoms. Surely they are all in medical books, but having all of them stashed in ones mind at that crucial moment is simply amazing! Add in the wit, sarcasm, and yes Dr. Cameron, this TV series rocks!
2 comments:
haha im with u on heroes and house...if there are 2 shows i NEED to watch, no matter how busy i am, it will b those 2...
btw have u seen jon and kate plus 8? shud totally watch that...so adorable =D hehe
Hi Cuz Poli! How are you? Thanks for visiting. Yeah, I just got hold of copies for House so I'm trying to catch up by having a movie marathon. hehe I'll try to checkout what Jon and Kate Plus 8 is. I currently have my hands full with these 3 though hehe
Post a Comment