WWW
It was a Web Work Weekend. I was a busy netizen throughout the weekend and it was just last night that I realized, "Weekend over, work tomorrow" With how many people searching for jobs today, I won't cringe on that anymore though I know very well how much I would want to. Over time, I have accumulated a lot of online accounts ranging from e-mailboxes to online job portals.
Today, I tried to revive my PayPal acount. It was a pain to recall my username, password, creditcard number etc since it's been 4 years since I last used it. Paypal is really secure in that the call agent refused to entertain my account unlocking request if I failed to give her my credit card number and phone number in the US. Much thanks to good documentation, I've found all the details required in less than an hour. So I'm waiting. I need it for transactions that will require payment from another country.
Speaking of PayPal, I've signed up for PayPerPost. I'm still figuring out how to achieve my goal without having to make my personal home in the web look like a house that is up for sale. I miss writing and I'd like to be paid doing it. Why? Coz living in Singapore can take its toll on your English and last night I caught myself losing command of my tongue while reciting the prayer before meals.
Try calling the PayPal hotline in Singapore and you'd surely not want your English to sound like that Chinese voice machine. Nono!
3 comments:
hey john! Welcome to paid blogging! lol. yes, i am also trying not to put too much advertising in my website. but then, this getting paid to blog thing is paying my domain and sometimes my flights to and from las vegas. Yeah, i earned that much through my blog... and had to declare that in my tax!
I was going through the PayPerPost service and looks like it is just for residents in the U.S. :( My Paypal account is screwed up and most likely I have to create a new one.
I'm looking for alternative ways to earn some bucks to keep busy. Welcome any suggestions that you may have.
nope! i have blogger friends from the philippines who are PPP members and have earned more than I did from paid blogging. You can link your SG bank account to a new paypal acct. Better use a non-US bank so you don't get in trouble declaring tax.
Post a Comment