Half day work today since there were new OJT applicants, so our superiors needed to concentrate training them, so they let us have the afternoon off... of course no work, no pay for us... hehe... oh well, I spent the afternoon at SM canvassing for a new PC. No good deals there, got the best deal at TCA in Ayala... hehe.
Tomorrow, we'll be attending a video conference with our firmware development counterparts in Lexington, Kentucky at around 7:30PM. So I guess I have to sleep now so that I won't be so drained by the time the clock strikes 7:30 tomorrow night.
Work again tomorrow morning at 8. Then in the afternoon, I'll have to shop for Jed's and Marie's gift for their double celebration party this coming Wednesday. Hmmm... lot's of gift buying this month... hope my salary can keep up with it... hehe. Gonna be watching Love Actually with Rouselle tomorrow, maybe she could help me shop for Marie's gift... hmmm... Tama na, sleep na ko. Till here.
No comments:
Post a Comment