Saturday, April 17, 2004

I had a long day... Today's a day where patience is tested. Practically it was one day of queueing up for requirements. Lining up at NBI and getting Certificates from the registrar... hehe.

Earlier, we had dispidida for my best friend Walter at Oh Georg! He'll be leaving for Manila to work for Convergys at The Enterprise Tower in Makati... so lucky of him to be finally out of school! As for me, I'm confused now. I want to work, at the same time teach, at the same time study masters in DLSU, at the same time study Mandarin in China (as in deep Mandarin where I get to appreciate those nice Chinese songs and plays over TV like my Lola can)... hmmmm... I might as well develop a cloning device that splits me to 4 different John Lims. Hmmm... nice topic for thesis... Okay, I'm whacked out already... symptoms of lack of sleep. Nyt!

No comments: