Saturday, May 22, 2004

EARTH shook yesterday morn and just a few minutes ago.

Today was a long day. Word for the day: JEEPNEY.
Was able to ride in a jeep for a trip that spanned the entire route of jeep 62C from Pit-os to Carbon... to look for materials for our race car. It was a fun adventure. You'd me amused at our faces when we found the materials we were looking for (especially the brass rod). It was as if we struck oil!

I have something to ask of you peeps. Here's a poll. Here it is: When you are deciding on something important, do you ask for signs from up above to guide you in your decision (YES/NO) Please rate from 0 to 10 on how much you rely on it as a factor in making your decision (0-10 with 10 as highest).

You might ask why am I having a poll here for the first time. Well, we're in a democracy... I suppose and... well, something happened two days ago which was quite distracting and it sort of made me think alot about what the hidden message behind "signs"... or maybe I'm just paranoid. Anyway, take the poll and it will help me decide. Thanks. Till here peeps, 'coz have to sleep so I can wake up for a busy day tomorrow.

No comments: