Sorry if I haven't been bloggin much. I'll try to post frequently.... have to fix this darn PC at home. My Internet Explorer is busted... got hit by a virus which disables me from using my proxy server and I try to fix it by downloading the hotfixes at Microsoft.com, but the darn virus blocks me from Microsoft.com... whoever made this virus is a nutcase. I can only surf with Netscape, but Microsoft has a way of not allowing Netscape to view their sites... or at least make it difficult to access. Darn Bill Gates! My new PC is coming... be patient John, be patient.
As for me, busy at work. I'm starting to enjoy my work again. Few more weeks to go and classes na naman... don't wanna go to school na... I wanna work and be taught only Robotics stuff in school. Minor subjects are a sure waste of income-generating time. ANyway, have to go 'coz my break is now OVER!
Where are the people I know nowadays?... are they hiding from terrorists???
No comments:
Post a Comment