Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Now recovering from yesterday's fever. Got out from the below zero degree office into the very hot road... walked to Ayala and entered the cold mall... and then decided to watch Peter Pan (I believe in fairies, I do, I do...) to kill time and so entered the extremely freezing empty cinema. So when I got out, the only thing I could feel is hot hot hot... eyes burning, head throbbing and chills running down my spine.

Half day from work... hate it when that happens. Means lesser pay and I get to spend more to kill time... like this one I'm doing.

I'm now at Ayala.

Blogging... yes... at Metro Cafe... cheaper to blog here.

Vote for Ping Lacson. Grocery lines will get shorter, or even non-existent. And if you drive a car, you should vote for him all the more. No traffic at all. And the Philippines will be less populated and we will have more resources to share. Ain't that paradise! So sa Mayo Diyes, vote Ping Lacson. Buo ang loob, walang takot. This is not a paid advertisement by the way. Blog service is free.

Don't take it seriously, it's just a joke... or is it?

My OJT work is fine, but how I wish they could teach us more stuff... this is not CompE stuff... anyone with a brain could do this... even toddlers can... REALLY! If this is how the work world is, then it surely sucks and I'd rather stay stuck up in school. But what the heck, at least it keeps me busy and the siomai sold during breaktime is definitely something we look forward to.

And I'm now lost for words. And Raine, if you're reading this, a tagboard would look good for your site.

Hmmm... still 45 minutes from my log off... gotta make my 25 pesos sulit... so... hmmm... I'll just do some surf'n and check'n emails and Friendster and...

If everyday's like this, I better go straight home after work to water the plants and maybe feed and play with my 3 dogs and perhaps repair the dilapidated crumbling house.

And as usual watch the ABS CBN shows from 9PM to 10PM and sleep to another early Lexmark morning.

That's been my day since I ventured out to this joint. Routine is so boring. Get me out of this!!!

No comments: