VAMPIRIC TUTOR
In the next few weeks till the New Year, I will slowly transform into LeStat......'s protege. Care to ask why? Well, I'm supposed to be in Bluegrass County now for a business trip. Call it ill-timed, anyone would think it's very odd to be traveling AWAY from home at this time of the year when everyone's taking flights TO where home is. The thought of experiencing my would-be second winter is dreadful enough to make me hesitate from accepting the offer, but that actually wasn't heavy enough to tip the scale. The big ball 'n chain is the idea of spending Christmas away from home. Spending Christmas alone is sad and lonely enough (Had a bRRRRrrrry White Christmas last year!). If you enjoy the sight of snow falling outside the window with everything else frosty (just like in Chirstmas movies), I tell you snow amuses the ignorant for just 2 days.
And so I shall fly a few days after 2007 gets ushered in. In the meantime, my refusal to fly ASAP has compelled the project's schedule to push me to live the call center life. This way, I get to work at a schedule that overlaps with the US' working hours. Hope this interim solution works... or else I would need to pull off my own version of "The Transported Man" First Act (The Pledge): I'll be the only person in the entire 12th floor. Creepy? I don't believe in moo moos.
No comments:
Post a Comment