NEVER BEEN THE SAME
When I made that decision 9 months ago, I made it knowing it is what I wanted for myself and for the career path I was about to take. And, truthfully, I never regretted it bacause for the last 9 months I experienced what it is to work outside of the box, to get to do something new everyday, to think of new ideas and be able to do something about it. ... until, I learned the lesson that he who holds the cheque pretty much has the final say.
And so I am now back to where I was 9 months ago. Though I can say that is true for pretty much everything else other than from a financial POV. Not that I am regretting, but this current feeling is too familiar. And where I am now is a product of what I did to overcome it. Like they say, once you get to sleep on the bed, you'd never feel the same about sleeping on the floor.
I need to do something about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment