Tuesday, August 05, 2008

KIDS...

Some happy thoughts before I go to bed tonight.

It is 10:30PM and I hear my housemate's son making kulit to my other housemate who is inside the bathroom. So I went out of my room to be entertained as well.

John: Hi Kimi. *Kimi motions to bless my hand. He does this everytime we reach home at the end of the day.

John: Oh, just now ah. What have you been doing inside your room?

Kimi: Ga tan.aw ug CSI

Kimi: Ga unsa diay ka? *Kimi peers into my room

John: Finished chatting with my mom.

Kimi: Asa diay imong mama?

John: Cebu

Kimi: Unsa pangalan sa imo papa?

John: Alfredo *I was tempted to follow that with telling him where my dad is, but he's too young to understand anyway

Kimi: Imong mama?

John: Mary, as in Mama Mary

Kimi: Ah, mama nimo si Mama Mary

Hahaha! I had a good laugh there. So I'm blogging this and going to bed with a good laugh to wrap up the day.

No comments: