More Rice Please!
I'm putting this blog back to where it was from the very beginning. I have been finding ways to cope with what has been troubling me to an extent that I had to keep this blog someplace safe so that I can just pour out and let off steam without causing undue emotional harm to visitors. Words can cut deep, even to a passerby.
Thank you dear friend for helping me clear my mind and focus on what it is I must do. We've grown so much together. Maybe that's why you know me well enough to understand how I think and what I must be going through. I am very simple really, but extremely complex to the unfamiliar.
I guess we learned a lot from my experience of seeking for peace and clarity of mind. To you, a step further into letting go. To me, the same with an extra boost knowing that sometimes we just need to make unpopular decisions.
Life is about knowing what you want, being grateful for blessings, loving others in your own fashion, and having the wisdom to know what is worth ones effort and time.
I have to go and eat more rice, but for now I'll have to go with what is familiar and hope that its unpopularity will take things to a better heading.
2 comments:
test comment
test comment
Post a Comment