Jinx day again... hahaha! Had a good laff today. I came from Main to get my admission slip, boarded a jeep and was going back to TC.... till I noticed the jeep took a different route. I then started to see White Gold then SM, so I asked the konduktor, "Bag-o and rota sa 13C? The konduktor gave me that puzzled face and said that I was in the wrong jeep. When I disembarked, I saw the big fat sign 10H... argh!... hehehe... I was sure I saw 13C when I boarded that jeep. I took a cab at SM and headed straight for TC... 'twas 15 minutes before my exam in ProbStat.
I feel like a clown this whole week... someone should pay me for my act. Fixed the light in the kitchen and our cook promised me a good dinner tomorrow. Hmmm... interesting. This I gotta see... errr... taste. Anyway, hafta go, I've got an event-packed day ahead of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment