What a day for me. I went to school today (even if I don't have any exams) to continue collecting payments for the Acquaintance Party. In one of my attempts to pass some forms to the clinic just to beat their lunchbreak, I tripped on some pavement and hurt myself a bit on my palm as I struggled not to to fall face flat on the floor. It's a good thing I recovered from the fall without landing on the floor... Lesson learned, the faster you run, the harder you fall... Well, I was headed for the clinic to have some forms signed and guess what... I landed there eventually to get some medical treatment. Hahay... this life of mine can sometimes be very comical.
Anyway, I just logged on to the net to send my resume to Bigfoot via email. I hope they receive it on their end. This is all for now, since I got an injured HAND and it's quite difficult to type with the biting pain. See how much I love you fellow Bloggers. Tiniis talaga.
No comments:
Post a Comment