I wanted to blog last night, but I was so tired when I got home that I just wanted to hit the sack right away. Yesterday was one busy day for me. I had to go to school early at 8 to conduct the 1st meeting for Robotics Club. After the meeting, I attended my 10:00 class... a really boring one full of equations. After the 2 hour class, I went to the commissary of Thirsty to have a contract signed since our council will be taking them as our concessionaire during the S.O. fair next next week and then during intramurals come August 25 at USC Main.
From Thirsty, I walked all the way to school and then when I reached the gate, I was feeling a bit hungry so I turned back and walked to Ila Puti to have my lunch. Van and Maia passed by so I called them in and they kept me company while I had my lunch. They asked me a very ??? (puzzling) question and hopefully my answer to it helped them understand the male psyche (that is if there is such a thing). When we were about to leave, I saw something as the owner of the shop left the store. It was one of those moments when I suddenly feel that life passes me by. It's not that I'm jealous, but I just think that there are really some lucky people out there.
As we left the place, my mind was off somewhere. 'twas lucky of me that I didn't get into something as I crossed the street. When we reached school, I presided over another meeting again. This time, it's for our council. We met with the bands and agreed to conduct an audition next week at the Courtyard. We also planned on the programme for the party plus the "games" which we hope will tickle the funny bone of the partygoers. Rode a jeep to Ayala with Van, Victor and Mark. We went separate ways and off I went to deposit some 30K money at Equitable. Afterwards, I went to the gym nearby and worked out till I had no energy left. Went back to Ayala and stayed there till closing time. Had dinner at Rai-rai Ken with family and my Aunt Dichim, Matts and Kyle and drove home really tired and *plop.
No comments:
Post a Comment