Wednesday, July 30, 2003

This afternoon, I spent an hour of my break with 2 officers of the CompE freshmen batch. Their president does a "little" fortune telling, so I had my fortune read... just for fun. After the card reading session, I regretted having my fortune read. She said many things that were true, about me, about my life both past and present. What scared me most were the readings for my future. So many things were said about my future which never crossed my mind. But after giving some thought to them, I realized they are rather possible... yikes! I don't wanna mention them here, 'coz the mere thought of noting them down in my blog scares me enough.

Anyway, to Maia and Van, please address your resumes to Mary Anne Y. Madrangca, Human Resource Assistant - Recruitment, Bigfoot Global Solutions Inc. I'll update both of you tomorrow after our short talk with Ma'am Ferolin. For now, just keep posted, and please... BUY TICKETS na, so that more "fans" will follow.

No comments: