Rest day today, but still I had to wake up early to watch the booth for the ticket selling of our acquaintance party. By 10:30, I went to the dean's office to talk to Ma'am Ferolin regarding my OJT. She just asked me to go to Bigfoot and see Mr. Jimmy Cenabre or Ms. Mary Anne Madranca. Mom then picked me up from school and I had to drive around town for errands. Took lunch at City Sports Club then worked out afterwards, since I've missed one whole week's worth of exercise due to the hectic schedule of last week's Tabo Sa TC. I lost 1.5 pounds in one week due to stress, hehehe... thought my weight lifts will be reduced due to my one week negligence, but I found out I was able to carry 5 pounds more... strange. It's supposed to be the other way around. I am not human.
After gym, I drove off to Bigfoot to see the people I mentioned earlier. Their doors wowed me. From the parking lot, you can't enter any door in the building unless you wear their company ID, 'coz the doors open after you align the ID with an infrared receptor. Cool! (if they accept me, I could change that to retina scanners... hehehe... as if I know anything about that... hehe) The guard on duty handed me a visitors ID containing an IR pass, then I went in the HR department to see the people concerned. Tough luck, they were all in a meeting, so I met with their assistant instead. They just asked me to sumbit my resume via email... hi tech huh... On the way out, I saw some familiar faces... like some girl I know only by name as Chloe Ong from one of the talks Jed and I had before.
So I went back to Ayala, met Leorraine in my aimless wanderings around the mall. We stopped by Dessert Factory and shared one Brownie Ala Mode and two glasses of tap water pwease... I'm so tihik! It was supposed to be just a short stop there, but we spent 2 hours talking about a common friend of ours (Joey Gaisano) and how much we admire him for his traits. You peeps should know the guy. He's very down-to-earth considering what a rich kid he is. There should be more like him walking around in this planet.
Enough of that... I left the place early 'coz it was getting dark and I needed a haircut badly (my "patilya" is starting to bug me) When I reached Annie's, a barber there told me it was my "suki" barber's day-off, so I just went back to our store. Leorraine, on the other hand, just stayed at Dessert Factory waiting for her mom to fetch her... God forgive me, I left the poor girl alone, I'm so ungentleman... I don't know what's become of me. Sometimes I look at the mirror and I don't want to see myself anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment