What a nice day! From the tutorials, I learned something... learned that I've forgotten how to factor polynomials... hehe... shame on me... my tutee had to teach me that before I could proceed teaching him the rest of the solution to the integral problems. With all the partial derivatives, iterate series, Fourier & Laplace transforms, I forgot the basics of my algebra... hehe. Anyway, I loved the tutorial session, especially when I started discussing about trigonometry. For once my brain had to function a notch higher than the usual to be accomodate analysis for application problems regarding triangles and angles... the light and shadow problems, course & bearing problems.
After the tutorials, I had to rush to my 10:00 class. I was 15 minutes late, but... the teacher was ABSENT... grr... so I went back to the tutorial sessions and taught whoever was there. Went to the CEC office to play Super Text Twist for two hours, then I went to the canteen to arrange some of the tables & chairs for our 1:30 meeting.
Clock struck 1:30 and still we weren't able to start. The consolation there was that instead of the usual 1-hour Filipino time, it's been lowered to 30 minutes. Definitely and improvement! Agenda for the meeting was just the acquaintance party. The batch council officers present were very supportive with their comments & suggestions both negative and positive. People were very open-minded and so things flowed very smoothly. In no time, we started planning for the event's programme... like live bands and other pakulo... We might contract Serendipity to play during our party this Aug. 16. If not, we can always call in Cattski, Johnny & The Walkers, Powerspoonz or Suburbia. The cake's baked already, just have to put some icing, a few carvings and voila! This P A R T Y's gonna be B E A U tiful.
I'm in extremely high spirits today, so I had a haircut to feel really fresh 'n clean. Had dinner with family at Cafe Wien, went home, blog this and after this I'll finally hit the sack before anything comes up to spoil this perfect day!
No comments:
Post a Comment