Wednesday, July 23, 2003
Late blog again 'coz of Council work... I'm watching my academics with uncertainty. Sometimes I just can't concentrate. Must implement a yoga treatment for this. Anyway, my day was a very memorable one. Saw once again the smile that launched a thousand ships... ships that sank my ship that is... bwahahaha. This time it was not a split glance type, it was GIVEN sincerely and I have to admit, smiles look nicer when they are given wholeheartedly... hehe. As to Karen's comment... laff all you want... hardy har har... hahaha! bleee... Getting to a relationship is not in my itinerary now. It's tiring and sometimes it's an investment that could go to waste for such the lamest of reasons. Better to work hard, get good grades, serve people and make everyone happy instead of just one. Enough of this, better hit the sack before the roosters crow... still got a 7:30 class to attend.
No comments:
Post a Comment