Today, I took over the ticket collection for this Saturday's seminar. 27 spots left exclusively for the juniors and the super-seniors... if not, we've got 13 seniors willing to fill in the 27, which leaves us... 14 more registrants before we hit the 120 mark... Hopefully we could hit the 120 target!
My classes today were fine... rather boring with the rainy weather... Was busy running from the office to the canteen. I was afraid to carry so many loose paper bills, so I decided to convert all 20's & 50's into 100's, then all 100's to 500's, then 500's to 1000's. 5,400 is currently under my possession... so I'm really safekeeping it... with my LIFE!
Still clueless as to what band we should hire for our party. I didn't realize hiring bands could be COSTLY.... 10K up... hmph... at these rates, I should start considering the entertainment career... hehe. Maybe the only entertainment job I could get myself into is wearing a silly mascot and being clobbered by squirming little kids... hahaha LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment