Today was unusually fantastic. Mondays are supposed to be dreary days, but today just worked out like a perky Friday. My 1st class in the morning, Eng'g Economics had an exam. Exam was easier than our previous seatworks, so I was kinda more cautious just in case the teacher had tricks up her sleeve. Learned lots from my classes today... most of them are proofs of equations. It's nice to know how equations are derived rather than just blindly memorizing them. Finally I got something out of Sir Salva's lectures... whatta miracle!
Had a very full lunch with Jeff and some EE fellers. Got a call from Stanley about the seminar this Saturday. Completely forgot to brief the officers, so I had to rush to meet Stanley and Mitch so they can disseminate the instructions to their batch council officers. By the way, thanks Gary for following up the posters with Sir Bums... and thanks for posting them personally. Van thanks for the permits for the Tshirt Design Poster, hope you and Maia could assist Ipay in case she needs help with the seminar registration.
Sir Abaquita caused a tsunami in my brain with his lessons in Statistics... sorting, tallying, computing, graphing and all... Enough of that. I then joined the school paper's courtesy call with our dean. Hehe... we had fun there. The dean was so "jamming", so unexpected of someone in his position. He asked us to make an evaluation of some instructors and to forward our comments to him... hmmm... I have some teachers in mind. He also shared with us some of his plans... like computerized exams (thesis of Sir Madz)... hmm... this year will be different after all.
Cippy Lu then picked me up in school and we went to his house just nearby. What a nice Mercedes SL 500 he has. He asked me to help him with his Microeconomics... Finally saw how Economics is taught in the States... really thorough and very analytical... essays, proofs and graphs. Took my economics skills after my mom!
Cippy brought me back to TC after an hour. Went to the CEC office to design some certificates and killed time there playing Super Text Twist till my 6:30 class. We had an exam... a really long gruelling exam. Our teacher is really a naughty one. The problems were very easy, but very kuti and I've never seen an exam as tricky as what he gave. He kept on passing by my seat looking at my testpaper... and I felt so insecure. I felt like someone's peering out to find an error in my solution. He passed by once and murmured "Kaya mo yan kid!" I immediately reviewed my solution, since one machine problem solution was worth one whole yellow paper... and making a mistake at the first few steps would definitely be COSTLY! I hope I made no mistakes there.
When I passed my paper, the teacher gave me an evil grin... yikes! It could only mean two things. I don't want to think about it. Nway, I'm now home blogging this, and have to go now to phone some bands for our acquaintance party.
No comments:
Post a Comment