Monday, July 21, 2003

Today was SUPER kapoy! Never thought having permits signed left and right could drain me so much. 6 hour break all went to council work. I stapled together some 140 handouts, arranged for a quiz bee, drafted some last minute resolutions and had lots of contracts and forms signed for 2 organizations I'm personally handling.

But, it was all worth it, 'coz when it was time to take a breather from all that work, I got to spend some funny moments in text with my once Happy Thought. Hahaha! I had a fun-filled afternoon... It somehow felt like two summers ago when my smiles would reach from one corner of the world to the other corner. It does feel good to know that we've remained friends till now and she's still as funny as ever. Today's series of text was more like a continuation of 2 summer ago's texts. Still as funny as ever and the usual bloopers that come with it. Hehehe... see, nag gud night pa sa akin with a smily... hahaha! I feel so weird about this. I feel numb and can't feel it like before.

Hahay, wish ko lang pero sana this is the one for me someday. I'd really be the luckiest guy on this planet, but I believe God has His plans for me. As to that plan, I know not. If she's the one, then I'd really be happy and I'd make her that happy too, but if not I will respect God's will for me and for her and I'll love whoever is for me in much the same way, not diminished anyhow.

Forgive me peeps for this, kilig lang siguro. But this will be nothing by tomorrow I assure you, since I've learned to keep my emotions at check so they don't get overboard. Anything in excess isn't healthy. Had to learn it the hard way, but I learned the lesson, so it was all worth it.

Have to go and do MORE work.

No comments: