Sunday, August 17, 2003

Today's a special day for me. Those who are dear to me know why.

1:45AM here in my clock... and I just got home from our Acquaintance party. I'm all drained, but I really had a great time. Though I didn't party hard like the rest of the peeps, it was fun enough to be working backstage with my co-officers whom I'm very proud of. I consider this party to be one of our greatest achievements...yet.

When the disco started around 10:30, we moved out of the place and had dinner (second dinner for some) at Il Sole Ristorante. I wanted to disco and party the night away, but I was really hungry and I could collapse there dancing on an empty stomach. I wouldn't also trade our dinner... my "bangka"... for some "ki-at". I had a great time having pizza and calamari for dinner with my fellow officers. I hope they liked the food and that it could compensate enough for their hard work.

The successful acquaintance party that materialized a few hours ago was a product of months of planning and hardwork from all of us. It was indeed teamwork. And I wouldn't throw another party like that without my fellow officers whom I'm very much proud of. You know who you are. Thank you and I hope you too had a great time.

P.S.
Raine, if you happen to visit this site, thanks a lot for that phone call all the way from Manila. I really appreciate the gesture. Thanks for remembering and I hope you're doing fine there.

No comments: