If I had a blowtorch at my disposal, I'd want to burn my room's aircon to the last piece of ash I could extract from it. The aircon's fuse blew due to a malfunction in the aircon's main capacitor. So instead of spending my afternoon as I planned last night, I ended up having to stay at home to supervise the mechanic upon orders of my mom. What's worse was that the mechanic, after an hour of fixing, told us that he couldn't fix it and that he'll be back on Monday to replace the busted parts. That definitely blew my fuse and I was really steaming with disgust. Of all days to pick, it had to blow up today! F*%k!
What can I do??? Saturday is only the day I get to enjoy after 5 days of working and studying. And my day of fun was just shot to hell! Oh well, what can I achieve by ranting, so I just watched the Mike Francis concert... Just arrived home from the concert where I had lots of fun listening to the music and the beat. People were in high spirits and the person beside me was dancing like there's no tomorrow. Fun, fun, fun, but definitely not enough to cover my awful afternoon date with the stupid aircon. This cannot be happening to me!!! What now? Any plans to shoot my Sunday to hell as well???
No comments:
Post a Comment