I'm at TC blogging. Just came from eTelecare to visit Leslie before she goes to Manila for her trip. Magpakabait ka dun ha... or else... hwag ka nang bumalik dito. hahaha! jok3X Seriously, take good care of yourself in Manila. Maraming gago at manloloko dyan, plus lots of temptations to spend money unwisely on gimiks. And please, please lang, as what I've told you don't spend too much time with *toot. Mas mabuti if you could concentrate with your training there, okay??? I hope you get to learn a lot from your training so you'll get promoted fast. Gusto ko ring magkaroon ng mga rich friends, you know. hahaha!
Don't worry, alagaan ko nang mabuti yung bestpren mo. Tulungan mo naman ako nang kahit paminsan-minsan lang even if you'll be in Manila already. Alam mo naman how serious I am about *toot. :p Blog once in a while naman para we'll know how you're doing. Mahal na ang piso kasi. :p Cge, take care. Sori talaga that I'll have to skip on your dispidida. My class ends at 8:30 and I haven't asked permission 'coz I just knew the change of schedule just late last night. Sabagay, I visited you naman kanina, so I hope magkitakita tayo very soon. 4 months is just a very short period of time, so make the most of it and have fun with your new job. Ingatz!
No comments:
Post a Comment