I'm living a life of a swaying compass. No direction at all. In the office, not much mork nowadays. I dunno why, but suddenly I feel as if they're paying us to just endure the freezing cold office. In school, our discussions go nowhere. It's like high school was a lot more challenging. So what's there for me to do? I'm wasting time... I'm idle. Somebody give me direction. Make me do something, instruct me, order me, demand me, keep me busy. I'm young and I'm supposed to keep busy. Idle time is for old folks. I'm ranting already. Enough! Maybe some other day. Tomorrow will just be the same as today, just as today was the tomorrow I predicted yesterday.
*listening to some trance music. Hopefully I get into a comma and never wake up from it. Better to be a cabbage than endure the agony of boredom.
No comments:
Post a Comment