SEASONS OF LOVE
525,600 minutes. How do you measure, measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee, in inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife? How about love?... Measure in love. Seasons of love.
I don't get it actually. How do I measure a year? Hmmm... perhaps the number of times I turn on my laptop?
I couldn't resist the nagging urge to actually count how many minutes there are in a year. 365 (days/year) X 24 (hours/day) X 60 (minutes/hour) = 525,600 minutes/year. Turns out they're right! Forget the 1/4 day a year.
It started as an MP3 download request from one of my favorite colleagues. And then it turns into these unusual and involuntary hums in the office. (I can't believe I'm not spared from LSS) And then comes the lyrics courtesy of good 'ol Google. Fill-in-the-lyrics at the elevator hallway everytime we cross paths; A full blown presentation at POD5 (score 89) as he graduates from "The Berks" and crosses over to "The Dark Side" as he's now the newest addition to the management team. And next thing you know, it evolves into a sudden fascination for Broadway. Should have gone to a show at NYC... or perhaps get a ticket to see the Rent show in Chicago. Tsk... The camera sure gets glued to my hands when I'm in foreign territory.
Speaking of Seasons, I badly need a Fast Forward Button. 01|01|2010 please.
No comments:
Post a Comment