Wednesday, February 11, 2004

My days have been so hectic that I haven't had a decent meal for a long time. When I eat nowadays, I have to eat fast so that I could get back to work and finish whatever it is I'm doing. I've been so busy with our project for Sir Burce. It was just last Monday that I knew from Sir that our circuit will be checked this Thursday. I thought he would just make a work progress inspection, but he changed his mind and instead finalized it into a checking...argh!

Because of this, I had to lose sleep. I am now almost 72 hours without sleep. Now I know how a computer feels when it's left ON for so many days. I'm so tired now. I even fell asleep in my class under Ma'am Bandalan and she had to wake me up. It was so embarrassing... to think I was seated in the center, frontmost row, right next to Ma'am... I'm already wearing sunglasses in school to hide the eye bags and also since my eyeglasses need repair and I still haven't found time to have it fixed. I'm so tired now... and as to the speech I made, I promise to post it by Friday night. I hope it isn't "bahaw na". Anyway, Feb. 14 will be Saturday yet, so my speech will still be "in" with the times. Feb. 14, Valentines... hmmm... another long day working on my project prototype... hehe. So till here, 'coz I'm just stealing time here while waiting for my group mate. Ciao!

No comments: