Yesterday was another of those busy days that causes me to just have Taquitos for lunch. I had 2 exams yesterday by Sir Patiluna and Ma'am Bandalan. Aced Sir Patiluna's exam, but as Ma'am Bandalan's... I don't think so. It was a difficult exam. THough it was a multiple choice exam, the questions were problem solving and troubleshooting exams that had multiple choices as answers. The bad thing with multiple choice is that it kinda confuses you all the more... but if you don't know the answer, at least you could take a wild lucky guess...
Last night, I watched Gary's play "Hanggang Dito Na Lamang At Maraming Salamat Po". It was required of us in English, so the AVR was really jampacked. Well, that's not just the reason. It was indeed a really wonderful play. The lighting and the sound effects weren't that good, but I was definitely very much entertained by the dialogues, by the plot of the story and most of all how the actors managed to deliver the skit excellently. ;) It was about a closet homosexual's one-way love towards a young teenager boy who refers to him as Tiyo/Uncle. It was really funny and I kept on laughing at how the drama unfolded. Though it was about a different kind of love, it had several messages that I guess are universal about love... be it with homosexuals, men and women, and maybe perhaps with chimpanzees... It relayed a message that love is about "chemisry" and "sparks"... that no matter how good you are to that "special someone", if he/she feels nothing for you, there's nothing to be "kilig" about... that love is not about indebtedness to a good deed or deeds... that love must be expressed and not kept - I mean "Tell Her About It!"... and most of all... love is non-negotiable... maybe with time it can be, but with immediate words and actions, seriously NOT.
After watching the play, I came home, turned on my TV set and it so happened that the channel was set at Starworld 49 where For Love or Money was being shown. Actually it was showing the final episode where the guy gets to pick THE girl among the 15 initial contestants... and then the girl he picks gets to choose either Him or the money. Funny thing was, the guy - Rob picked the prettier girl - Erin, who was not showing much affection for him... maybe because her "mystery" intrigued him a lot... well guess what... she picked MONEY... obviously... that's what you get for risking too much on mysteriousness... hahahaha... I pity the other girl - Paige, who went away crying 'coz she wasn't chosen and who kinda had feelings for the guy. Well, I guess she should be laughing upon knowing that Erin chose money... hahaha... My brother and I were watching the show and we were betting on the idea that Rob would pick Paige who likes him... and then perhaps it would unfold that Paige would still, like Erin, choose money over love... hahaha... that would have made it hilariously funny, but I guess my brother and I had a good laugh when Erin chose money... Not too much laughter I suppose, 'coz too much of anything is BAD.
No comments:
Post a Comment