Friday, February 06, 2004

Phew! At the end of this day I feel more relieved, but still not totally relieved. This morning, I took a "surprise" test as early as 7AM. Surprise because I was absent last Tuesday and I wasn't able to know that we're gonna have a test today. It's a good thing I study on a per class basis, so still I got a piso on that exam. That was a close one. No more absences for me. Had to cut it to do the project for Sir Burce. After that, we had an exam under Ma'am Bandalan. Boy, she has a way of draining people's brains. I was levitating and at a trance after her exam. I dunno how I fared. So now, I get to steal some time to blog. Finally I have some bit of time to myself. I've been like a slave to my schoolwork for the pas few days.

Finally delivered my humorous speech on L-O-V-E. Just composed it an hour before I delivered it. I hate memorizing. Impromptu is of lesser panic level compared to memorizing. Engineering I guess has its way of dulling our memory chips. It was a good thing my classmates liked the speech 'coz they could somehow relate. I thought for a moment there that their faces would just go blank on me... hehe. Hmmm... people do appreciate adlibs! I'll post a copy of my speech here soon... mybe tomorrow. I have some new bloggers to add to my links. Still have to figure out how to put 3 more links to my template. Maybe this weekend I'll update my template. Gtg now and till the next blog.

No comments: